Chaos League is a new kind of game, combining Real-Time Strategy, RPG and Sports. In a fantasy heroic universe Chaos League offers new game-play possibilities. Don't look for notions of fair-play or the command "Help opponent back on his feet" because they don't exist! However, if you've been longing to find in a sport's game such commands as "Stamp", "High Facial Kick", "Holding on the Ground", "Force Passage" or "Ball of Fire"... Then at last you've found the game of your dreams.
Take charge of a team; On the pitch, as in the changing-rooms, there are no rules. Let yourself be carried away on the gentle airs of doping, corruption and hooliganism even before a match gets under way. Once on the pitch, if the ball doesn't really interest you, then carry on destroying the opposition using all the underhand tricks at your disposal. If that doesn't guarantee victory then magic and snares will come in useful.
Even if massacring the opposition is encouraged, you'll have to use far more subtle tactics to have a chance at winning.
• 10 races covering 60 different types of players, including monsters and star players. Each race has its own style of play and its own strategy for moving up the championship ladder. Each match takes place on different pitches with their own special atmosphere.
• 170 spells and skills to improve your players or to unsettle the opposing team during a match.
• A slightly unusual atmosphere with doping, corruption, pre-match hooliganism, trap-setting and working the spectators during a match.
• A solo mode with tutorials and a Quick Match mode with 80 teams.
• A career mode which implies, over and above playing matches, the creation and management of a team during a championship or a cup. Beyond the classic game-play of trading players, hiring star players, pop-pom girls or a physio, the successful management of a team hinges on the individual progress of a player through the aggregation of his various experience.
• A multi-player mode via LAN or Internet. Possibility for one-off matches, championship, knock-out competitions or League Tables.
• A replay mode that allows you to go over your matches whenever you want to analyse the relative strengths and weaknesses of your opponents.