This phone is an unlocked GSM, compatible with Spark, Vodafone, 2Degrees, and Skinny Mobile networks in New Zealand, and Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone networks in Australia.
CAT® S31 SMARTPHONE
The Cat® S31 is built to survive. Its high quality rugged materials mean you can drop it, dirty it or dunk it in water with confidence. It's packed with features that help in harsh or outdoor environments including a screen optimised for use in direct sunlight or when wet and a battery that lasts. Don’t let your phone hold you back, choose a survival expert; the Cat S31.
RELIABLE LONG LIFE PHONE BATTERY
Working in remote locations, or being far away from electrical outlets does not need to be a problem anymore.
Improving your phone's battery life is one less thing you need to worry about, thanks to the range of Cat® rugged phones designed to let you be connected, no matter where you are. The Cat S41 comes with a 5000 mAh battery to enable up to 38hours talk-time and 44days stand-by-time. The Cat S31 also boasts a large 4000 mAh battery to help you stay connected even in isolated places.
SHARE BATTERY POWER
If an incredibly long battery life is not enough, you can even save the day by using your phone as a power bank for other mobiles with the Battery Share feature. The Battery Share on the Cat S41 lets you power other devices and accessories to ensure they keep on working as long as you need. With Battery Share, other phones can charge off yours and you can even set the percentage at which you want the charging to stop to ensure your smartphone retains enough battery too.
The Cat S31 is a truly rugged phone. Water, dust and drop proof with a scratch-resistant screen – it can handle whatever's thrown at it.
WATERPROOF SMARTPHONES BUILT FOR RUGGED ENVIRONMENTS
Water-resistant phones today are built to survive even the wettest conditions. Clever innovations and an industry standard Ingress Protection (IP) rating system ensure your phone can handle not just a brief dunk in water but also complete submersion.
LEADING WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY
Waterproof technology lets your phone survive more than just a splash of water. The Lockdown Switch is an exclusive feature to Cat® S60, which seals off all audio ports to ensure the phone can handle depths of even 5meters for 1hour. The touchscreens on Cat smartphones are equipped with innovative wet finger tracking technology, meaning you can use the touchscreen as normal even when wet.
- Type: Non-removable Lithium Ion
- Capacity: 4000mAh
- Talk Time: 30 hours
- StandBy Time: 38 days
- Display Type: 4.7” HD 720 IPS, wet finger/glove on working technology*, Super Bright Display
- Display Cover: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Main/Rear: 8MP Autofocus, LED flash
- Front: 2MP Fixed Focus
- Audio Jack: 3.5mm
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4G)
- USB: micro-USB 2.0, USB-OTG
- Sim Type: Nano sim, dual and single SIM variants
- GPS: GLONASS, GPS, aGPS, Beidou
- Maximum Downlink Data Rate: 150Mbps
- Data Speed (Maximum Uplink Data Rate): 50Mbps
- ROM Flash: 16GB
- RAM: 2GB
- Extended Storage: microSD™ up to 128GB
- 2G: GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- 2G Frequencies: Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G: B1(2100), B2(1900), B5(850), B8(900) (EU) ¦ B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900) (US/APAC)
- 4G Bands (LTE): EU: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20; US: 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 17; APAC: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 28
- Processor Type: Qualcomm MSM8909 Quad core
- Platform/OS: Google Android™ Nougat
- IP Rating: IP68 Certified
- Waterproof: Up to 1.2m for 35mins
- Dust Proof: Dust Resistant
- Drop Test: Up to 1.8m (6ft)
- Military Standard: MIL-SPEC 810G, Shock and Drop, Operating Temp: –30°C (-22°F) to 55°C (131°F), Category 4 vibration
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Size: 146 × 74.42 x12.6mm
- Weight: 200g