Amazingly slim, yet loaded with features. You can expect impressive results from this 1200 x 2400 dpi optical resolution, 48-bit colour scanner. Best of all, it is easy to use. Scan an image, or create an email attachment, PDF file or colour copy** in just one step. With the CanoScan LiDE 60 great results and easy operation come together in a stylish and compact design.
Fast, high quality scanning for those with no time to waste.
* 1200 x 2400 dpi optical resolution with 48-bit colour depth for sharp document and photo scans.
* USB 2.0 Hi-Speed* interface for fast data transfer.
* Compact and stylish design.
* Four one-touch buttons Scan/Copy/PDF/E-mail for easy operation.
* Advanced Z-Lid accommodates scanning of bulky items such as books with ease.
ADVANCED FEATURES MAKE SCANNING EASY
- One-touch buttons automatically create an image file, PDF file, a colour copy**, or an email attachment in one easy step.
- Dedicated PDF button makes the creation of multiple page PDF files simple.
- Scan multiple photos at once using Multi-Scan mode. Single-pass multi-scan automatically aligns, scans and names each image as a separate file^.
- Restore old photos with QARE Level 3 software - reduces dust and scratches as well as correcting backlighting, fading and graininess.
- Single USB lead transfers data and provides power keeping your desk clutter free.
- CanoScan Toolbox offers user-friendly scanning for a range of different applications such as copy (print)**, scan, email, OCR, and PDF save.
- ScanGear CS provides simple and advanced user modes, including flexible image settings, brightness/contrast, gamma, histogram and tone curve palettes, and grey balance adjustment.
- Scan and save images directly from the ScanGear CS driver.
- ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR software~ for high-quality text recognition.
- Arcsoft PhotoStudio the perfect photo editing software for beginners and enthusiasts.
- Easy connection between Canon Scanners and Canon Bubble Jet printers means one-button colour copies direct from scanner, via the computer to the printer in an instant.
- Adobe RGB compatibility
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES AND SOFTWARE
- USB Cable, Scanner Stand, Software Kit (CR ROM includes HTML User's Guide, CanoScan Setup Utility, Scan Gear CS, CanoScan Toolbox, Adobe Acrobat Reader, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, and ScanSoft OmniPage SE for Windows and Macintosh; WIA driver.
*USB 2.0 Hi-Speed performance requires Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4 with pre-installed USB 2.0 High-speed port.
**With separate printer.
^Correct procedures outlined in the manual for photo positioning should be followed when using Multi-Scan mode.
~ ScanSoft OmniPage SE (OCR software) does not support Windows 98 first edition.
Colour Flatbed scanner
CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
Light Source :
RGB three-colour LED
1200 x 2400dpi
Selectable Resolution :
25-19200 dpi (Increased resolution is a function of the ScanGear CS driver software.)
Colour: 48-bit input/48-bit or 24-bit output
Grayscale: 16-bit input/8-bit output
A4/LTR, 216 x 297mm
Approx. 9 seconds (The fastest speed in USB 2.0 Hi-Speed mode on Windows PC. Calibration processing time not included)
Scanning Speed :
Colour: 16 msec/line (600dpi), 32 msec/line (1200dpi) (USB 2.0 Hi-Speed quoted. Scan time only; data transfer time not included)
Grayscale, B&W: 5.3 msec/line (600dpi), 10.6 m/line (1200dpi) (USB 2.0 Hi-Speed quoted. Scan time only; data transfer time not included)
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (USB 2.0 Hi-Speed performance requires Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4 with pre-installed USB 2.0 High-speed port.)
2.5W (max), 1.5W (standby)
258 x 374 x 40mm (W x D X H)
5-35C, 10-90% RH (without condensation)