Amazingly slim, yet loaded with features. You can expect impressive results from this 1200 x 2400 dpi optical resolution, 48-bit colour scanner. Best of all, it is easy to use. Scan an image, or create an email attachment, PDF file or colour copy* in just one step. With the CanoScan LiDE 35 great results and easy operation come together in a stylish and compact design.
- 1200 x 2400 dpi optical resolution with 48-bit colour depth.
- Fast USB 2.0 Hi-speed interface.
- Compact and stylish design.
- PDF File function for creation of versatile PDF files from scans.
- Advanced Z-Lid accommodates scanning of bulky items such as books with ease.
Type: Colour Flatbed scanner
Scanning Element: CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
Light Source: RGB three-colour LED
Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400dpi
Selectable Resolution: 75/100/150/200/300/400/600/1200 dpi
Increased Resolution: 25-2400/4800/7200/9600 dpi (increased resolution is a function of the ScanGear CS driver software)
- Colour: 48-bit input/48-bit or 24-bit output
- Grayscale: 16-bit input/8-bit output
Maximum Size: A4/LTR, 216 x 297mm
Preview Speed: Approx. 9 seconds (Calibration processing time not included)
Scanning Speed :
- Colour: 6.4 msec/line (600dpi), 12.7 msec/line (1200dpi) (USB 2.0 Hi-Speed quoted. Scan time only; data transfer time not included)
- Grayscale, B&W: 3.1 msec/line (600dpi), 4.2 msec/line (1200dpi) (USB 2.0 Hi-Speed quoted. Scan time only; data transfer time not included)
Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Power Supply: Via USB
Power Consumption: 2.5W (max), 1.25W (standby)
Dimensions (W * H * D): 258 x 374 x 38mm (W x L X H)
Weight: Approx. 1.6Kg
Operating Range: 5-35C, 10-90% RH (without condensation)
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES AND SOFTWARE:
USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, Upright Scanning Stand, CD-ROM includes ScanGear CS for Windows, ScanGear CS for Macintosh (plug-in module)^, CanoScan Toolbox, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ScanSoft OmniPage SE~, Adobe Acrobat Reader and electronic (PDF,HTML) manuals for both Windows and Macintosh.