* Brilliant quality colour and B&W printing equivalent to 9600 x 600 dpi
* Prints up to 21 ppm mono and 21 ppm colour*, with no warm up time
* Network ready
* PCL 5e/6 and UFRII
* Auto duplex for easy double sided printing
* 128MB standard memory with optional memory available (including a 20GB hard disk)
* Uses Canon's unique Hi-SCoA compression technology for super fast printing
* Create professional colour business documents and marketing collateral in-house
* Outstanding value with low operating cost
* Prints on a variety of media including heavy paper and envelopes
* Easy maintenance with only 4 consumables to stock
High-definition Full Colour Print
- The LASER SHOT LBP-5360 is equipped with the colour laser printer engine which can print up to 600 dpi resolution.
- Its gradation control enables high-definition print at a printer resolution equivalent to 9600 dpi x 600 dpi.
- Integrated network
- PCL 5e/6 and UFRII with 128MB RAM delivers fast print response.
Auto Duplex for Easy Double Sided Printing
With convenient built-in automatic double-sided printing it saves you time and money. Cut paper costs and produce more professional looking documents and booklets with ease.
In-Line Toner Cartridges
- The LASER SHOT LBP-5360 features the new in-line cartridge technology resulting in faster print time, less noise and less wear and tear on the printer.
- It also utilises a drum cartridge in which an "Intermediate Transfer Unit", "Photosensitive Drum", and "Waste Toner Container" that are normally individual consumables, are combined.
Low Power Consumption and Quick Start-up
- By adopting On-Demand Fixing System, the LBP-5360 achieves low power consumption and quick start-up. This unique Canon technology enables instantaneous heating of the fusing heater only before printing, saving warm-up time. The LBP-5360 is always ready to print.
Versatile Paper Handling
- The LBP-5360 is capable of printing various types of media including plain paper, heavy paper and envelopes.