The LASER SHOT LBP-5000 is ideal for the professional office seeking to enhance their business communications through the use of colour. Your business can make a big impression with exceptional print quality up to 9600 x 600 dpi, and still run efficiently to reduce your operating costs. Its instant warm up through Canon's unique On-Demand Fixing System and fast printing of up to 8 ppm mono/8 ppm colour achieved from CAPT 2.1 (Canon Advanced Printing Technology), means there's very little business downtime. So if professional colour output, speed and low ownership costs are critical for your office, then there's no doubt that the LASER SHOT LBP-5000 fits the bill. Brilliant quality colour and B&W printing equivalent to 9600 x 600 dpi
High-definition Full Colour Print
- The LASER SHOT LBP-5000 is equipped with the colour laser printer engine of 600 dpi resolution.
- Its gradation control enables high-definition print at a printer resolution equivalent to 9600 dpi x 600 dpi.
High Performance Printing System "CAPT"
- The first colour printer equipped with Canon's latest High Performing Printing System CAPT 2.1 (Canon Advanced Printing Technology). This results in high-speed printing as large amount of data can be processed without upgrading printer memory.
In-Line Toner Cartridges
- The LASER SHOT LBP-5000 features the new in-line cartridge technology resulting in faster print time, less noise and less wear and tear on the printer.
- It also utilises a drum cartridge in which an "Intermediate Transfer Unit", "Photosensitive Drum", and "Waste Toner Container" that are normally individual consumables, are combined.
Low Power Consumption and Quick Start-up
- By adopting On-Demand Fixing System, the LBP-5000 achieves low power consumption and quick start-up. This unique Canon technology enables instantaneous heating of the fusing heater only before printing, saving warm-up time. The LBP-5000 is always ready to print.
Versatile Paper Handling
- The LBP-5200 is capable of printing various types of media including plain paper, heavy paper and envelopes.
Optional Network Printing
- The LBP-5000 can be used as a network printer on Ethernet network environment by installing an optional network card. *Print speed may vary with the content of the document and the processing speed of the host computer.
Prints up to 8 ppm mono and 8 ppm colour*, with no warm up time
Uses Canon's unique Hi-SCoA compression technology for super fast printing
Create professional colour business documents and marketing collateral in-house
Outstanding value with low operating cost
Optional Network Printing
USB 2.0 High Speed connectivity for fast data transfer
Prints on a variety of media including heavy paper and envelopes
Easy maintenance with only 4 consumables to stock