FourPointSurround FPS2000 Digital system delivers a carefully fine-tuned stereo sound system, usually produced by expensive home surround stereo systems.
- Manufactured for high quality audio reproduction by Cambridge SoundWorks, the critically acclaimed speaker designer
- The ultimate flexibility in speaker placement: its compact design, small footprint, rear tripod stands and wall mounting fixtures allow both rear and front speakers to be placed anywhere
- The elegant black finished speaker system with four magnetically shielded satellite speakers (two front & two rear with 7 Watts RMS per channel) and one supercharged subwoofer (25 Watts RMS) provides a powerful, rich sound for use in any interior space
- Accepts SPDIF input from Sound Blaster Live! via proprietary DIN connection (the only multimedia speaker system with a four-channel digital input)
- Separate front and rear audio analog inputs are compatible with Sound Blaster Live! and Sound Blaster PCI series of sound cards or any other four-channel sound cards
- Automatic replication of Front analog input signal to all four satellite speakers if Rear input is not connected
- Volume On/Off, master volume control and front/rear balance control on wired remote
- Bass level control on the subwoofer adjusts to suit any room environment
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!