FourPointSurround FPS2000 Digital system delivers a carefully fine-tuned stereo sound system, usually produced by expensive home surround stereo systems.
- Manufactured for high quality audio reproduction by Cambridge SoundWorks, the critically acclaimed speaker designer
- The ultimate flexibility in speaker placement: its compact design, small footprint, rear tripod stands and wall mounting fixtures allow both rear and front speakers to be placed anywhere
- The elegant black finished speaker system with four magnetically shielded satellite speakers (two front & two rear with 7 Watts RMS per channel) and one supercharged subwoofer (25 Watts RMS) provides a powerful, rich sound for use in any interior space
- Accepts SPDIF input from Sound Blaster Live! via proprietary DIN connection (the only multimedia speaker system with a four-channel digital input)
- Separate front and rear audio analog inputs are compatible with Sound Blaster Live! and Sound Blaster PCI series of sound cards or any other four-channel sound cards
- Automatic replication of Front analog input signal to all four satellite speakers if Rear input is not connected
- Volume On/Off, master volume control and front/rear balance control on wired remote
- Bass level control on the subwoofer adjusts to suit any room environment
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!