If you've played the previous installments in the Broken Sword series, you will probably welcome The Sleeping Dragon in with open arms. The game features new and improved controls, as opposed to the old school point-and-click adventure, which brings it closer to Grim Fandango. However, there are still some things that are the same – excellent dialogue, voice acting and gameplay. The puzzles are pretty hard at some points, which really challenges gamers to think. And that's a good thing. It'll keep you entertained for many hours.
If you like the previous Broken Sword games you'll like this. I find the characters annoying (all just stereotypes). In this game there were many console/tomb raider type puzzles (LOTS of shifting boxes). The controls can be annoying too, like highlighting hotspots in a small area. Graphics are dated. Save your money and buy Sam and Max instead.
Featuring a revolutionary new interface and a fully 3D environment, Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon is the future of adventure.
- Third instalment of franchise An epic narrative from Europe’s master storytellers.
- Unique graphics look sets game apart. Stunning graphics delivered by a radical new graphic engine.
- Compelling 21st century adventure gameplay. Wholly intuitive direct control interface.
- Fresh gameplay reinvents the genre Movie quality script and voice acting, with facial animation
- Choreographed by Revolution’s proprietary Virtual Actor Engine.
* 128MB RAM
* 8 x CD-ROM
* DirectX 8.1
* Windows 98/2000/XP
* Sound Card
* GeForce 2 64MB or equivalent
* 2GB Hard Disk space
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!