Brass: Birmingham tells the story of competing entrepreneurs in the West Midlands during England's Industrial Revolution, between the years 1770–1870.
Brass: Birmingham is a competitive, heavy weight, hand management, network building, economic game.
Brass: Birmingham features a deceptively straightforward ruleset that creates interesting gameplay dynamics including a highly innovative variable turn order system and robust gift economy. Unlike its predecessor, Brass: Birmingham features a dynamic board setup, making each game unfold completely different each time you play.
Brass: Birmingham features meticulously crafted illustrations by Damien Mammoliti and Mr. Cuddington, elegant graphic design, and high-quality components.
If you’ve played Brass in the past, learning how to play Birmingham will be a snap as it uses most of the same core ruleset. But Brass: Birmingham creates an entirely new and unique experience from its predecessor with new mechanics, new industries, and new strategies waiting for you to discover.
- One of the highest-rated board games on boardgamegeek.com
- A finely brewed full stand-alone sequel to the original game
- Dynamic board setup makes each game unfold completely differently
- Core rules stay true to the original
- New canal/rail scoring creates tactics in where you place them
- 3 new industry types include Breweries, Potteries and Manufactured goods
- New actions, mechanics and strategies to discover
- 1 x Rulebook
- 1 x Gameboard
- 4 x Player mats
- 4 x Character tiles
- 56 x Link tiles
- 76 x Cards
- 4 x VP markers
- 4 x Income markers
- 30 x Black coal cubes
- 15 x Beer barrels
- 18 x Orange iron cubes
- 77 x Money tokens
- 180 x Industry tiles
- 9 x Merchant tiles
The Dice Tower Seal of Excellence is a trademark of The Dice Tower, LLC and is used with permission.