The Bamboo Boba wrap takes the incredibly popular 2-way stretch Boba wrap, and makes it softer and cooler to wear. Everything you love about a Boba Wrap and more!
Comfortably wraps babies from birth to 35 lbs (15.8kg), the Boba Stretchy Wrap is a one size fits all – creates a custom fit every time you tie.
Fabric & Features:
- 66.5% Bamboo, 28.5% French Terry Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Suitable for babies from birth
- 2 Way stretch
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Hip healthy
- One size fits all!
All Boba Wraps are 2-way stretch fabric, which means the fabric stretches both across the wrap and length ways. This makes it far easier to tie and to comfortably position your baby, as you can pull the fabric away from you to get baby in and out. Babywearing Consultants much prefer 2-way stretch and often highly recommend the Boba Wrap for this feature.
About Boba Wraps:
- The Boba Wrap is the ideal carrier for babies from birth. Simply tie the material snug against your body and achieve a perfect fit every time – perfect for beginners and advanced babywearers alike.
- We think it is the best option for a stretchy wrap – lovely quality at a great value price.
- The simple design of this stretchy baby wrap, free of buckles, straps or buttons makes it perfectly comfortable for both you and your baby.
- By evenly distributing the weight of your child, thereis no timelimit to how long your baby can stay in the wrap, so you may calm and sooth your baby with your warmth, your voice, your movement and your heart beat as long as you are both content!
- There are a number of ways you can tie your Boba Wrap, depending on what you find comfortable and the age of your baby,
- Boba wrap fits all size adults too, so perfect for getting a comfortable fir regardless of your size and can fit both parents perfectly.
- Wear your Boba Wrap round the house, out and about and perfect for discreet and comfortable breastfeeding when you are out too.
Safety with your Boba Wrap:
As with all baby carriers, please pay close attention to the safety information and follow the instructions exactly. In particular ensure your wrap is tight, all 3 layers of fabric are over your baby and that baby is safely positioned to keep airways clear. Do not bend while carrying your baby in a wrap unless you are supporting baby with your hands.