Battle of the Gods is the expansion for Black & White 2 and offers player a host of new challenges in a much darker, more sinister game world. Battle of the Gods takes the player back once more to the world of Eden where something strange has started to happen. The Aztecs have not accepted defeat lightly and by making a huge number of human sacrifices they have managed to raise their own evil deity. Now the player must return to Eden to fight this evil deity head on. As always in the Black & White world, the tactics employed to battle with this new foe are up to the player - but if nothing is done, this evil deity will take over the world.
The player's quest to rout this new foe will be made easier by their own tribe, the Greeks, and of course, the creature. Both will be tested to the limit by the evil machinations of the Aztecs and their god.
The Black & White world allows player the freedom to choose how they will rise to this new challenge either by countering the evil deity's actions with good ones or attempting to out do him with extreme evil.
Black & White 2: Battle of the Gods features:
- As well as fighting back with huge armies, the player can also use an array of spells and, when the occasion demands, an epic miracle.
- New ultimate foe in the form of a rival god
- Choose and mould a creature select from old favourites like the Ape, Cow, Lion, Wolf and Tiger or use the brand new creature included in Battle of The Gods. Alternatively import an existing creature from Black & White 2
- Battle with the enemy god over three lands including two hitherto undiscovered ones
- Battles are more satisfying thanks to an all new enemy unit AI system but watch out for two new enemy army units and their ultimate weapon their own new enemy creature!
- Four new miracles boost the players choice of miracles
- Three new player buildings all of which affect the simulation and the player's alignment