Spoilt socialite and notorious practical joker Melanie Daniels is shopping in a San Francisco pet store when she meets Mitch Brenner. Mitch is looking to buy a pair of love birds for his young sister's birthday; he recognises Melanie but pretends to mistake her for an assistant. She decides to get her own back by buying the birds and driving up to the quiet coastal town of Bodega Bay, where Mitch spends his weekends with his sister and mother. Shortly after she arrives, Melanie is attacked by a gull, but this is just the start of a series of attacks by an increasing number of birds.
Criminal on the run, Marion Crane take refuge at the motel operated by Norman Bates - a troubled man who's victims encounter a grisly fate at the hands of his "mother." Marion soon becomes the next victim and her disappearance prompts inquiries from her sister and a private investigator. They both soon discover the morbid bond linking Norman to his mysterious "mother" at the Bates Motel.
- The Birds - All About The Birds: Making Of
- The Birds - Tippi Hedren's Screen Test
- The Birds - Universal News Reel Stories x 2
- The Birds - Theatrical Trailer
- The Birds - Storyboard Sequence: Deleted Scene (script pages)
- The Birds - Alternative Ending (sketches & storyboards)
- The Birds - Production Photograph
- Psycho - Cast and Filmmakers
- Psycho - Theatrical Trailer
- Psycho - Production Notes
- Region 4
- Standard Edition
- 1.33 : 1
- Dolby Digital Surround 2.0
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!