Make the call
In this critically acclaimed dramas fourth season, his brother's death catalyzes Jimmy McGills transformation into Saul Goodman. In the wake of his loss, Jimmy steps into the criminal world putting his future as a lawyer – and his relationship with Kim Wexler – in deep jeopardy. Meanwhile, Mike Ehrmantrauts work for Gustavo Fring throws the cartel into chaos with tragic results.
Critics Reviews for Better Call Saul: Season 4:
- " What an amazing show it has become. It now has a sense of self that puts it above almost everything else on television." – Stuart Heritage, Guardian
- “In showing us one individual's preordained moral downfall, Better Call Saul spent Season 4 demonstrating how a hypocritical criminal justice system can ensnare a whole class of people for life.” – Judy Berman, TIME Magazine
- “What a sad and beautiful show Better Call Saul is. It's a lament for squandered human potential that's too cool to ever use a word like "lament,” and a portrait of actions and consequences that goes far beyond simplistic finger-wagging." – Matt Zoller Seitz, New York Magazine/Vulture
- “It's fascinating to watch all of this emotional, character-driven drama unfold against a backdrop of a battle for power in the drug trade in New Mexico… Nothing feels perfunctory or thrown away on this show, even the smallest details.” – Brian Tallerico, RogerEbert.com
- “Gilligan's skill as a storyteller has always been to wriggle out of corners he's painted himself into, and with McKean's departure from the cast, he turned what could've been a fatal blow into an opportunity for reflection and growth.” – ***Charles Bramesco,