I bought 3 and daisy chained them to run a corded Xbox 360 controller in the other end of my house as I run a second TV of my xbox vis the SD out put It works brilliantly, no latency, no drop button keys. . . . .really surprised how well it worked. Just took ages for them to arrive.
INTERFACE : USB, USB 1.1
POWER SUPPLY : USB interface (Bus-Powered)
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: PC-compatible or Mac computer
* Maximizes efficiency, preventing data loss
* Sustains signal for up to an additional 16 ft.
* Connects up to 4 USB Active Extension Cables and 1 device cable in a
series for up to 80 ft. total operating distance
* Minimizes power consumption
* Reduces EM/RF interference using foil and braid shields
* Works seamlessly with PC and Mac computers
* Provides quality performance
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!