Our decades of research and power protection development have led us to the release of this breakthrough series. Using advanced design elements and top-quality construction as well as superior circuitry. Belkin engineers and rigorously tests all its products to ensure your equipment will be safe from harmful electrical imbalances. Power surges and lightning strikes can damage or reduce the life of home entertainment and other electronic equipment. The Belkin PureAV Home Theatre SurgeCube is your premiere solution for clean, safe power and the industry's best in construction, ratings, and safety standards. Designed to ?t neatly behind a wall-mounted display panel or over a standard 2 outlet wall plate, the 2 outlet SurgeCube provides complete protection for valuable home theatre components. Protect yourself against devastating lightning strikes that can damage equipment via a TV antenna or satellite using the surge protected F-type connectors, or the included F-type to Coaxial adapters.
- Lifetime Product Warranty providing free replacements in the event the SurgeCube expires, even if destroyed by lightning
- $55,000, Lifetime Connected Equipment Warranty
- Fully certied to all Australian and New Zealand safety standards
- Improves the quality of pictures and sounds by reducing electrical interference
- Increases the life of your equipment by filtering common electrical fluctuations and AC line-noise
- Protects sensitive equipment from damage due to major power disturbances
- Dual surge protected AC outlets
- Built in surge protected F-type connections and F-type to coaxial adapters
- Small form factor allows SurgeCube to be hidden behind wall mounted displays
- 861 Joules of protection - The Joule rating is a measurement of the energy a surge protector can absorb. A higher joule rating reflects higher-quality surge protection and longer product life
- 25,000 Amp maximum spike current - Maximum spike current is measured by amperage. A higher amperage rating reflects greater absorption capacity against lightning or sudden dramatic power strikes.
- 6,000 Volt maximum spike voltage
- <1 Nanosecond response time - A rating of <1 nanosecond (a billionth of a second) instantly responds to prevent disturbances before harming equipment.
- EMI/RFI Noise filtration: 150kHz - 100Mhz up to 43dB. Electromagnetic interference/radio frequency interference causes AC line contamination that leads to computer lockups, audio/video interference and data loss.