Packed with superb graphics, animation and more than 20 minutes of music, this colourful fun-filled educational softeare is a true favourite with Kindergarten and Preschool age children. Music, art and reading. A rich, open ended approach to early learning.
Play in the garden or explore the rooms in the house. Listen to the town crier in the hall call the hour. Play in the play room or go to the lounge and listen to the Bear Orchestra play some of your favourite nursery rhymes. And if you want something a bit more upbeat, head to the study to jam with the Bears Blues Band.
Play hide-and-seek with Ted, who could be hiding anywhere in the house. But Ted is good at hiding, so you might have to click on Floppy for clues.
Find the many hidden objects like the bi-plane, hot air balloon and the flying saucer. This house is full of fun and surprises and wherever you go there's always lots of things to do.
Words and Pictures
Match the words to the pictures, then watch the animation and listen to the sounds when you get it right.
* Learn what some of the things found around the house are called.
* Improve spelling. Words are pronounced, then each letter is highlighted and recited
Read along with Ted & Floppy's story book.
* Improve reading skills as words are highlighted and read aloud
* Increase word recognition. Click on any word to hear it pronounced.
* Lots of humour, sound effects and animations.
Play your own Music
Use the mouse or keyboard to play you own tunes.
* Choose from six instruments.
* Learn what each note is called.
* Print out sheet music of well known nursery rhymes.
* From a choice of 4 keys, C, D, F, or G major select the correct key for the tune.
* High quality graphics.
* Easy to use.
* An outstanding soundtrack with more than 20 minutes of music.
* Over 400 click-ons and animations.
* Hours of fun and learning
"It's enchanting. It's pure magic. It's visually beautiful and the music is wonderful. The graphics are superb - delicate, crisp, bright. It's really, really special and gets the imagination buzzing... There's enough there to inspire a well-planned integrated curriculum approach for a term, or a year. Added to the music, art and literature are sub-themes like flight, the seasons, different places and cultures, gardens, games... It cries out for creative teachers." Auckland & Northland Education Magazine
"In a market dominated by children's software giants, Bears stands out with graphics and activities that rival and better many kids' software titles currently available. The concept behind the game is simple and sincere -- most parents will find this title a refreshing change". The Review Corner
"With a surprising amount of inferior product currently flooding the educational software market, it's a real pleasure to come across a program like Bears, a colourful and thoroughly entertaining interactive experience". Windows Made Easy
Best for ages 3 to 7 (younger children will also enjoy, but will need you working the mouse!).
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!