"The rest of us learned to cope. The rest of us recognised the danger–of the endless envy of those not like us. The normal people. The weak. Diana went back to her people. Hal went to the stars. And I have walked the razor's edge for so long… But you, Bruce–you, with your wild obsession. You never learned to let it all go.”
Prime 1 Studio is excited to present the Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Comics Superman Statue!Batman: The Dark Knight Returns is a Batman comic book miniseries written and drawn by Frank Miller and published by DC Comics from February to June 1986.
The Superman Statue has a sculpted blue costume with textured elements and red and yellow accents, including the beautifully crafted iconic red cape. Made with a great attention to details Superman’s facial expressions tells the history of war and hardship that he needs to confront. It also comes with a Kryptonite Arrow which was fired by Oliver Queen/Green Arrow in the story. The base is inspired by the image of the Bat-Tank that appeared in the story as well. Don’t miss out to add this stunning Superman Statue to your DC collections!
Standard Edition Contents:
- One Masterline Statue
- One Designed base
- Three Interchangeable Left Hands Set (Open Palm, Clenched Fist, Holding Mask)
- Two Interchangeable Right Hands Set (Clenched Fist, Fist Holding Kryptonite)
- Four Portraits (Normal, Clenched Jaw, Heat Vision, Grin)
- Licence: DC Comics
- Series: Premium Masterline
- Edition Size: TBA Pieces Worldwide
- Materials: Polystone and other materials
- Dimensions: 87.8 × 57.6 × 58.9cm
- Weight: 61.5 lb (27.9kg)
- Version: Deluxe
Please Note: Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.