26 Jun to 7 Jul
using standard courier delivery
Every city has its own rhythm, its own beat and character; none more so than Barcelona. To commemorate the 2016 European Science Fiction Convention being held in this historic city, NewCon Press invited some of Spain's top SF and fantasy authors to write original stories set in or about Barcelona. Their stories are presented here alongside those of other author more familiar to an English speaking audience.
Open the book's cover and discover another world, where wonder, beauty and dread hold sway; discover Barcelona as you have never seen it before.
1. The Translator - Lisa Tuttle
2. Secret Stories of Doors - Sofia Rhei
3. Catacomb Saints - Dave Hutchinson
4. A Tale of No City - Rodolfo Martinez
5. The Ravisher, The Thief - Marian Womack
6. Himmler in the Barcelona Hallucination Cell - Ian Watson
7. Dark Pages - Ian Whates
8. Children of the Black Lady - Virginia Perez de La Puente
9. Equi Maledicti - Sarah Singleton
10. The Dance of the Hippacotara - Claude Lalumiere
11. There Will Be Demons - Alberto M. Caliani
12. What Hungers in the Dark - Aliette de Bodard
13. Barcelona/My Love - Elia Barcelo
All stories are in English. Twelve stories original to this collection plus one classic reprint.