Balance Plant Protein – Chocolate (1.8kg)
Balance Plant Protein is a natural, gluten free and vegan friendly smooth blend of pea protein, organic brown rice protein concentrate, chia protein and sachi inchi powder. With the inclusion of essential BCAAs, glutamine and digestive enzymes, this superior tasting protein blend is scientifically developed for sports nutrition needs, without artificial additives.
- Vegan Friendly, 100% plant based protein source
- Formulated without Dairy & Soy*- an alternative protein source for those with dairy and soy intolerances
- Formulated without Gluten- suitable for gluten intolerant
- Nothing artificial- no artificial flavours, preservatives or sweeteners
- Digestive Enzymes for optimised protein digestion
- Full Amino Acid profile- added BCAAs at 2:1:1 ratio (L- Leucine, L- Isoleucine, L- Valine). * – Contains a full complement of muscle feeding amino acids including glutamine
Who, When, & How?
- Who: Weight-training individuals and body builders, weight and carb conscious individuals, tri- and team sports competitors.
- When & How: Use 60–90 minutes prior to exercise and within 30 minutes after exercise. Add 30g (1 level scoop) to 350ml of water or other beverage. May also be added to other foods to increase protein content. For a low carb drink mix with water. Consume up to 3 serves a day.
Balance Plant Protein Blend (93%) [Pea Protein Isolate, Organic Brown Rice Protein Concentrate, Chia Protein Powder, Sacha Inchi Powder], Amino Acids [L-Glutamine, BCAAs (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine)], Natural Flavours, Enzymes (Bromelain, Papain), Natural Sweeteners (Steviol Glycosides, Thaumatin), Salt.
Made on equipment that also processes foods containing dairy, soy & shellfish.
Made in New Zealand from imported and local ingredients.
Store in a cool dry place below 30°C. Discard contents 3 months after opening.
Product is sold by weight, some settling may occur over time. Shake container before use.
BALANCE PLANT PROTEIN is not intended as a sole source of nutrition. It is best taken in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate physical training or exercise programme. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women: Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision