Balance 100% Whey Protein ‘Original’ – Chocolate (1.5kg)
Balance 100% Whey Protein ‘Original’ is the ultimate protein source to meet the heavy demands of training, whether your priority is to help improve recovery, help build lean muscle or both. This advanced low-carbohydrate formula blends Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Concentrate to deliver 22.2g of protein per serve. Arginine and Glutamine are added to further support growth.
- Maximise muscle growth and repair
- Contains muscle-feeding BCAAs at 22g per 100g of protein and a full compliment of amino acids
- Optimised protein digestion with natural digestive enzymes
- Added growth support and muscle maintenance with Arginine and Glutamine
- Easy mixing, great tasting
Who, When, & How?
- Who: Tri- and team sports competitors, weight-training individuals and body builders, weight and carb conscious individuals.
- When & How: Use 60–90 minutes prior to exercise and within 30 minutes after exercise. Up to two serves per day. Add 28g (1 level scoop) to 200mL of water or other beverage. Shake or blend until mixed and serve. May also be added to other foods to increase protein content. Mix with juice or low fat milk to fuel energy needs. For a low carb drink, mix with water.
Balance Protein Blend (93%) [Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin)], Flavours, L-Arginine (1.4%), L-Glutamine (1.7%), Vegetable Gum (Guar), Bromelains, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Papain, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K).
Contains: Milk and Soy Products.
Made in New Zealand form local and imported ingredients.
Store in a cool dry place below 30˚C. Discard contents after 3 months of opening.
Product will settle over time. Shake container before use. This product is sold by weight, some settling may occur over time.
Balance 100% Whey Protein ‘Original’ is not intended as a sole source of nutrition. It is best taken in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical training or exercise programme. Not suitable for children under 15 years or pregnant women; should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.