Watch out Aliens... here comes Derek!
Hilarious schlock-horror debut from New Zealand director Peter Jackson (Heavenly Creatures, Lord of the Rings Trilogy). A cult masterpiece, Bad Taste is a groundbreaking exploration of what would happen if a small town was subjected to an invasion by aliens intent on making its residents into inter-galactic meat products. You'll pass on the sausage rolls for a while after witnessing blood, guts and gore on an unparalleled level!
- Featurette - Good Taste Made Bad Taste
- Slideshow presented by Peter Jackson
- News Clip
- Audio Commentary with Pete O'Herne, Terry Potter, Mike Minett and Craig Smith
- Interviews with Pete O'Herne, Terry Potter, Mike Minett and Craig Smith
- Audio Interview with Composer, Michelle Scullion
- Photo Gallery
- Theatrical Trailer
- Region 4
- Collector's Edition
- 1.78 : 1
- Dolby Digital Surround 5.1
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!