Baby Sense 7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor
Babysense 7 is the original and first non-touch monitor of its kind, intended for detection of cessation of movements in infants. It is a highly sensitive non-touch device that monitors a baby’s micro-movements through the mattress during sleep and gives an alert to caretakers if the infant’s micro-movements stop or become irregularly slow.
Babysense movement monitors were developed because caretakers cannot easily provide 24 hour surveillance of an infant that is necessary in view of the dangers that may face infants in hospitals and at home during their early stages of development.
- Auditory and visual (red light) alarm is activated if movements stop or become irregularly slow (no movement for 20 seconds or the system detects less than 10 micro movements per minute).
- Two highly sensitive sensors cover the entire crib area without touching the baby.
- Suitable for infants from birth.
- Easy one-button activation.
- The passive sensors are totally safe and emit no radiation of any kind that may harm the baby.
Requires: 4× AA batteries (not included)