The most intense handheld off-road racing package is back with ATV Offroad Fury Pro
for the PSP system. In addition to the adrenaline rush of pure ATV racing, players can now choose from more than 30 total vehicles to race, including MX bikes, buggies, and Trophy Trucks to compete on 64 all-new tracks, including tracks from the original ATV Offroad Fury titles.
Supporting up to four players via wireless multiplayer connectivity, players will speed through more than 30 visually stunning environments with six distinct terrain types including snow, dirt, mud, ice, water, and grass. Featuring five new events, new vehicles and mini-games, and cross compatibility with ATV Offroad Fury 4 for the PlayStation 2, ATV Offroad Fury Pro
will provide players the opportunity to tackle the trickiest off-road courses anytime, anywhere.
- New Cross-Connection Compatibility with ATV Offroad Fury 4 for PS2 – Players are now able to share customized circuits, exchange and upgrade vehicles, share trading cards, and access chat rooms and newsgroups with the upcoming ATV Offroad Fury 4 for PS2.
- New Shared Online Community – Players can access message boards and view scores, rankings, player profiles, and exchange game data with other players.
- Multiplayer Gameplay – Gamers can compete locally against friends or race fans around the country via wireless multiplayer connectivity, either via Ad Hoc or Infrastructure Mode.
- More than 30 ATVs, MX bikes, buggies, and Trophy trucks provide players the ultimate seection of racing vehicles.
- A vehicle tuning system allows players to change tire type, exhaust, gear ratios, and more.
- Customizable component parts for vehicles and riders along with color designs and logos to place on panels and rider gear showing rider experience in events.