He's found a father to idolise, and a girl to love. Now all he still needs to find is himself.
Based on a true story, “At Close Range” follows the lives of the Whitewood family in rural Pennsylvania. Brothers Brad Jr. (Sean Penn) and Tommy (Chris Penn) are the sons of organized crime leader Brad Sr. (Christopher Walken), who draws his sons into his life of crime. After starting their own gang, Brad Jr. and Tommy are arrested in a failed robbery attempt, and are forced to face the truth: that their father will do anything to avoid being arrested for his crimes.
- Audio commentary with director James Foley and film historian Nick Redman (2015)
- Interview with director James Foley (2018)
- ""Crime In Pennsylvania"": The Real Johnston Gang Interview with former reporter and author of ""Jailing the Johnston Gang"" Bruce Mowday (2020)
- Interview with Composer Patrick Leonard
- “Badlands” short location feature of key geographic locations of actual events. (2020)
- Isolated Score
- Theatrical Trailer