Easy modification, maximum possibilities
- Requires an operating system, DDR4 memory and storage drive.
ASUS Mini PC PN50 is an ultracompact computer that delivers powerful performance for a wide variety of home and business applications. The Mini PC PN50 is ready to take on demanding workloads, yet its diminutive size takes up minimal space on a desk and makes it suited for applications where traditional PCs won't fit – from digital signage to home-theater setups.
- Powered by the latest AMD Ryzen™ 4000 Series Renoir Mobile Processor with Radeon™ Vega 7 Graphics
- Support INTEL® WI-FI 6 (GIG+) + BT 5.0
- Configurable Ports support DP1.4/VGA/LAN/COM options
- Microsoft Cortana support with dual-array front microphones
- Dual-storage design with up to a 2.5-inch HDD up to 1 TB and an M.2 SSD up to 512 GB
- ASUS Corporate Stable Model program ensuring 36-month stable-supply guarantee
- 24/7 reliability — Extensively tested to ensure long-term dependability
4K resolution and quad-display support
ASUS Mini PC PN50 supports up to four video outputs, so it offers flexibility to handle all manner of multi-display setups. Moreover, you have the freedom to choose your own combination of ports, making PN50 is suitable for almost any conceivable display scenario.
ASUS Mini PC PN50 can be used to build high-resolution signage walls at lounges, halls, exhibitions and retail stores, all powered from just one device – saving on both cost and maintenance. Also, with quad-display support, it is easier to share information at workplaces, offices or conference rooms simultaneously, directly and without time differences.
- High-resolution/multi-displays requires sufficient memory bandwidth
Hyper-realistic 8K support
PN50 also supports stunning 8K UHD through DisplayPort 1.4 or Type-C DisplayPort, for detail that's 4X times greater than 4K or a remarkable 16X higher than traditional Full HD output. Specifically, PN50 will pump 8K visuals at up to 30Hz via a single DisplayPort and at up to 60Hz through DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++)* – bringing every image to life in breathtaking style.
- DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++) requires DP++ compatible devices.
HDMI CEC header and IR sensor
ASUS Mini PC PN50 supports HDMI CEC, allowing you to manage almost all your media devices, from audio and video playback to menu navigation, via a single remote control.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED
The Ryzen NUC Kit is easy to integrate anywhere. Simply pick an operating system, your choice of DDR4 memory and storage drive and you're good to go. With these parts, the Ryzen NUC is capable of delivering the power and functionality of a full sized PC in a tiny package.
- Product Number: PN50-R5BAREBONE
- OS: No OS
- CPU: AMD Ryzen™ R5–4500U
- Chipset: Integrated
- Graphics: Integrated – AMD Radeon™ Graphics
- No Memory Included
- 2 x SO-DIMM DDR4, Maximum 3200MHz memory (up to 64GB)
- No Storage Included
- 1 x SATA 6Gb/s for 2.5" for SSD/HDD
- 1 x M.2 2280 for SATA & PCIe SSD
- Support NVMe
- Wireless network: Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+) (2*2) and Bluetooth 5
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Front I/O:
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C (Support Display Port 1.4, Battery Charging 1.2)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1
- 1 x Audio Jack(Line in/ Mic in/ Headphone out)
- 2 x Microphone Array
- 1 x IR receiver
- 1 × 3 in 1 Card reader
- Side I/O: 1 x Kensington Lock
- Rear I/O:
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C (Support DisplayPort 1.4)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 Port
- 1 x Configurable Port (options: Display Port 1.4/COM/ VGA/ LAN)
- 1 x RJ45 LAN
- 1 x DC-in
- TPM: fTPM 2.0
- Power: 19Vdc, 3.42A or 19.5Vdc, 3.33A 65.0W Power Adapter
- Dimensions: 115 × 115 × 49 mm (0.62L)
- Weight: 0.7 kg (including 2.5" HDD)
- AC adapter and power cord
- Warranty card
- Quick start guide
- VESA mount
- Screw pack
- NOTE: Supports up to four displays at the same time via the front and rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C ports, configurable port, and on-board HDMI port.