“That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.”
The first moon landing by Apollo 11 and the first footstep ever imprinted on the surface of the moon Blitzway introduces the ASTRONAUT statue that captures this exact moment. In August 1969, there was a historic moment that more than half a billion people worldwide watched on their televisions, Blitzway strived to turn this unforgettable moment into a vivid piece of art. As it was the project to reproduce the historical fact, Blitzway did a lot of research and information gathering to present the elaborate space suit and equipment.
The astronaut’s posture and the safety belt, connected to the ladder, make the astronaut seems to be standing on the moon and the realistic props used for the lunar mission add realism to this statue. The supporting structure rising over the helmet can make people imagine the scale of the lunar module. The designed base reconstructed from the motifs of the spaceship shows respect for this great achievement.
NOW, THE EAGLE HAS LANDED. Take a look closely into the dynamic scene!
- Highly detailed likeness of the astronaut in an A7L space suit
- Precise and highly detailed equipment
- The perfectly tailored and designed outfit
- The dynamic posture and realistic natural painting
- Realistically designed diorama base from the motif of the first moon landing
- 1 Freely movable connecting wire
- 1 Special environmental sample container
- Licence: Elvis Presley
- Series: Superb Scale Statue
- Dimensions: 570 × 450 × 790mm / 19kg
- Materials: Polystone, PVC, ABS, Metal
- Version: Standard
Prototypes shown, final products may be slightly different