The Apple Universal Dock serves as a convenient and elegant home base for charging, syncing, and more. Through the use of interchangeable inserts called Dock Adapters, it works with iPhone and all iPod models that have a dock connector. So even if you own more than one iPod or iPhone, you can keep just one Dock connected to your computer, stereo, or TV.And when your iPod or iPhone is in the Dock and connected to a stereo or TV, the included Apple Remote lets you experience songs, slideshows, and more from across the room. Just choose a playlist, slideshow, or video, then sit back and enjoy. The Apple Remote offers play/pause, volume control, and forward/back buttons for easy control.
Here are some of the things you can do with the Universal Dock:
- Connect the Dock to your computer with the cable that came with your iPod or iPhone, then place your iPod or iPhone in the Dock to sync and charge the battery. No more reaching behind the computer to plug it in.
- Connect the Dock to a stereo or speakers using a stereo audio cable to play music from iPod or iPhone.
- Control playback from a distance using the included Apple Remote.
- Display photos or video on a TV or other video device using a Component AV Cable or Composite AV Cable if you have an iPod that plays video or an iPhone.
What’s in the Box
- iPod Universal Dock
- Apple Remote
- Five Dock Adapters that fit iPod nano (third generation), iPod classic (80GB and 160GB), iPod with video (30GB and 80GB), iPod touch, and iPhone
- User Guide
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!