16 Cores. 0 Compromises.
One processor that can game as well as it creates.
When you have the world’s most advanced processor architecture for gamers and content creators, the possibilities are endless. Whether you are playing the latest games, designing the next skyscraper, or crunching data, you need a powerful processor that can handle it all—and more. Hands down, the AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processors set the bar for gamers and artists alike.
The top of the line 16 core AMD Ryzen 9 5950X offers:
- The highest single-thread performance of any desktop gaming processor
- The most multi-core performance of any desktop gaming processor and any desktop processor in a mainstream CPU socket
This processor requires a separate thermal solution and discrete graphics, and must be paired with a motherboard that supports a discrete graphics card.
- # of CPU Cores: 16
- # of Threads: 32
- Base Clock: 3.4GHz
- Max Boost Clock: Up to 4.9GHz
- Total L2 Cache: 8MB
- Total L3 Cache: 64MB
- Unlocked: Yes
- CMOS: TSMC 7nm FinFET
- Package: AM4
- PCI Express® Version: PCIe 4.0
- Thermal Solution (PIB): Not included
- Default TDP / TDP: 105W
- System Memory:
- System Memory Specification: Up to 3200MHz
- System Memory Type: DDR4
- Supported Technologies:
- AMD StoreMI Technology
- AMD Ryzen™ Master Utility
- AMD Ryzen™ VR-Ready Premium