For Alfie, life was about enjoying everything women could offer - one night at a time. From wealthy widows with a taste for younger men to his single mum girlfriend, Alfie had it all... and wasn't looking for anything else.
But when the consequences of his playboy lifestyle suddenly affect the women in his life and his best friend, Alfie begins to wonder if there is more to life than these fleeting romances. And if so, what's it all about?
* Audio Commentary with Charles Shyer and Padraic McKinley
* Audio Commentary with Charles Shyer and Elaine Pope
* Round Table - An intimate discussion on the Film's production
* The World Of Alfie
* The Women Of Alfie
* Alfie - Deconstruction of a scene
* Gedde Watanabe Dance Footage
* Let The Music In
* Deleted Scenes with optional Commentary by the Director and Editor
* Theatrical Trailer
* Script Gallery
* Production Gallery
* Storyboard Gallery
- Region 4
- Collector's Edition
- 1.78 : 1
- Dolby Digital Surround 5.1
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!