This Age of Steam expansion includes a double sided map with the Western US and Germany. As is the standard, each map introduces not only a unique layout, but new rules.
- Special rules involving transcontinental networks
- Towns start with goods cubes that are lost when the town is urbanized
- new terrain: swamps
- Berlin always receives a cube during production
- Some hexes represent long distances and are expensive, so the engineer halves the cost of one piece of track rather than it's usual effect
- Introduces Interurban links
Note: This is an expansion pack - the base game "Age of Steam" is required.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!