Sir Robin of Locksley, defender of downtrodden Saxons, runs afoul of Norman authority and is forced to turn outlaw. With his band of Merry Men, he robs from the rich, gives to the poor and still has time to woo the lovely Maid Marian, foil the cruel Sir Guy of Gisbourne, and keep the nefarious Prince John off the throne.
Errol Flynn is eternally charming as Robin, defender of the poor, in this rousing family adventure that co-stars Olivia de Havilland, Basil Rathbone and Claude Rains.
- Commentary by film historian Rudy Behlmer
- Leonard Maltin Hosts Warner Night at the Movies 1938 Featuring Vintage Newsreel, Musical Short: Freddie Rich and His Orchestra and the Classic Cartoon Katnip Kollege
- 2 In-Depth Documentaries: Welcome to Sherwood - The Adventures of Robin Hood, Glorious Technicolor, Celebrating This Revered Colour Film making Process
- Robin Hood Through The Ages: Excerpts from the 1912 First Screen Adaption,Douglas Fairbank's Rousing 1922 Silen and This 1938 Version
- A Journey to Sherwood Forrest: Basil Rathbone and Erich Wolfgang Korngold Home Movies Shot During Production
- 2 Classic Cartoons: Rabbit Hoot and Robin Hood Daffy
- Splitting The Arrow: Historical Art, Costume Design, Scene Concept Drawings, Cast and Crew, Publicity and Poster Galleries
- 2 Vintage Short Subjects: Cavalcade of Archery and The Cruise of the Zaca
- Breakdowns of 1938: Studio Blooper Reel
- Music-Only track showcasing the Film's Oscar Winning Score
- Region 4
- Special Edition
- 1.33 : 1
- Dolby Digital Mono
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!
- 1 used from $15.50
Comments: 2 disks, US Region 1. Extras on the Movie's making and the Technicolor process. Audio commentary. Cartoon Shorts and Art gallery.
Marketplace items ship directly from the seller. Your payment will be made to Mighty Ape and you will be protected by the Mighty Ape Marketplace Safety Guarantee.