The plague is once again stalking the earth. In six days, a superpower has vanished under the heels of the most virulent virus humanity has ever known. No cure. No hope. Only death. A cult blossomed as the body count rose. Calling themselves the Faithful, they preached the demise of mankind and the absolution of the BROOD. Now they have to fight a war against a different kind of enemy.
Advanced team based Strategic and Tactical Combat:
* Employ stealth to infiltrate enemy positions.
* Utilise military tactics to accomplish mission objectives and gain the strategic initiative.
* Defend your installations.
* Research the enemy and devise new technology.
Unprecedented multi-player functionality:
* LAN, Internet, modem and serial connection play for 1 to 8 players.
* Multiple modes of play: including campaign, co-operative and head-to-head games.
* Extreme ease of entry: players can leave and join campaign games at will.
* Play by email: email a mission to a friend - they can replay your operation to learn your tactics or they can take control and try to beat your performance.
* Unlimited number of players.
Customise your Team:
* Equip your operatives with over 150 different military and experimental weapons.
* Develop your each team member's attributes and unique abilities to tailor your squad to your command needs.
* Recruit new team members as the game progresses.
* Over 25000 frames of animation for the twisted denizens of the dark city...
* Fully textured-mapped, light sourced, 3D models combined with detailed terrain.
* Realistic physics allow you to blow enemies off their feet, severed body parts twist through the air.
Maximum replay value:
* Proprietary "seeded" game generator system creates unique mission variations every-time you play.
* Over 1.2 million unique tactical sites in over 25 terrain types.
No cure. No hope. Only death. As the devastation spread, so did the insanity. In the bowels of a classified government complex, the eight survivors of Project Nemesis awake to a New World. Nemesis, a black ops program, sought to create the ultimate covert operative. Genetically augmented volunteers from Delta, SEALS, and Force Recon were engineered to be the ultimate weapons for low intensity conflicts.
Pentium 166 MHz, 32 MB RAM, Windows 95/98/Me, DirectX 6.1, 2 MB DirectX-compliant video card, DirectX-compliant sound card, 8x CD-ROM drive, and 400 MB hard-disk space.
Pentium 200 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 4 MB DirectX-compliant video card, EAX-enhanced sound card, and 12x CD-ROM drive.