RB1 Has received the Good Design Award, Taiwan Symbol of Excellence, and the G-Mark Award 2003 from Japan.
RB1 can support one NAND flash memory and up to 512MB disk space for mass data storage application. As a result of its waterproof and shock resistance functions, users can easily bring it anywhere for data storage. RB1 has various storage capacities from 128MB, 256, to 512MB. RB1 also has a wide compatibility with PC operation system (OS); therefore, user does not even need to load the driver to most of PC OS.
A-DATA RB1 dramatically changes the people’s life. User does not worry about drop or shock the portable storage device!
* Support Toshiba & Samsung NAND flash memory of 128Mbit, 256Mbit, 512Mbit, 1Gbit, 2Gbit and 4Gbit.
* Capacity: 32, 64, 128, 256 and 512MB
* Support USB specification version 2.0.
* Transferring rate up to 480Mb/s for “High Speed” transmission.
* Support power saving mode to reduce power consumption.
* Support Windows ME, 2000 and XP without device driver.
* Support Driver for Windows 98/98 SE.
* Driverless solution for Linux Kernel version 2.4 or later version.
* Driverless for Mac OS 9.X or up.
* LED indicator when RB1 is in use.
* Hot Plug & Play.
* Durable solid-state storage.
* No external power is required – DC 4.5V ~ 5.5V from USB port.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!
- If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback. Send Feedback
- If you have a question or problem with this product, visit our Help section. Get Help
Buy this and earn 176 Banana Points
Banana points will no longer be offered after Monday, 27th May 2019. Check out our blog for details