Release date NZ
December 1st, 2011
Box Dimensions (mm)
All-time sales rank
Buy this and earn
Three million players and counting have already discovered the exhilarating
Zumba Fitness interactive video game work out. Following the worldwide
best-selling original, Zumba Fitness 2 builds on that phenomenal success while
elevating the exer-game category to a new high of fun, effective fitness. This
cutting-edge experience layers in loads of new features and improvements, amps
up the dance-fitness party and gives you even more ways to sculpt your body and
party yourself into shape. Get ready for the sleek, sexy physique you've always
- Get a total body workout with 32 electrifying new routines and music
tracks, including hits from today's hottest artists including Pitbull, Nicole
Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool & DCup.
- Follow along as celebrity Zumba instructors Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant and
Beto guide you through each routine. New 3D models of each instructor make
playing the game feel like taking a real class with Zumba's elite
- Learn 20 different dance styles across routines, from fan favorites like
Merengue, Samba and Cumbia to new additions like Axe, Bollywood, Latin Pop,
Bellydance and Pasodoble.
- Get in shape with 5 different game modes:
- Single Song: Dance a single routine of your choice. The new song preview
feature gives you a feel for a track before you dive in and lose yourself in
- Zumba Class: A work-out block of routines in 20, 45 or 60 minute formats.
You can now create your own custom routines by saving a playlist of your
- Zumba Party: Up to 4 players can join the party in your living room with
- Learn the Steps: Revamped tutorial mode lets you learn at your own pace by
breaking down the core dance styles into the basics.
- Get your party on in 5 stunning, dynamic environments, from a Miami Yacht
to a LA nightclub. Watch the party grow as you match moves throughout
- Choose each instructor's outfit and personalize clothing with the new Zumba
apparel customization feature.
- New video cueing system makes the choreography easier to follow for new
- New Progress Tracker lets you follow every stat relating to your gameplay,
including: calories burned, trophies earned, overall rank, technique score based
on how many moves matched overall, and more.
- Approachable gameplay offers a full tutorial mode with Beginner,
Intermediate and Advanced routines tiered for all skill levels.
- Affix the exclusive Zumba Fitness belt (included free in the game box) to
your waist and slide the Wii Remote into the holster to dance hands-free.
Sorry! There are currently no Marketplace listings available for this product.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)