Release date NZ
June 27th, 2013
Box Dimensions (mm)
Buy this and earn
To compete with the best players, you need the best equipment. The Ear Force
XP510 gives you the Turtle Beach audio advantage with interference-free,
Dual-Band Wi-Fi Wireless and powerful, Dual-Stage Audio Processing for crystal
clear Dolby Digital Surround Sound. During or after a game session you can
stream your favourite music, enjoy streaming video and even use it with your
phone, tablet or portable game system. With up to 15 hours of play from the
built-in rechargeable battery, you’ll play longer and rise to the top of the
leaderboards even faster. With over 35 years of audio experience the XP510 is
the most advanced gaming audio system Turtle Beach has ever created.
- Compatible with Xbox, PS3 & Mobile audio products (iPad, iPod etc)
- 100% Wireless Game & Chat for Xbox 360 & PS3 Enjoy complete wireless
freedom for games, chat and console content like music and video. Dolby Digital
Surround Sound Pinpoint the direction of every sound in immersive,
360 degree audio.
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi Wireless Technology Dual-Band Wireless scans for a clear
channel ensuring you an interference-free connection.
- Bluetooth Brings Music & Gaming Together Take advantage of Bluetooth and
stream your favorite tunes while you play or take phone calls while never
leaving the game. You can also pair the XP510 with your Bluetooth compatible
device, remove the mic and enjoy wireless freedom!
- Comfortable & Noise Isolating Memory foam cushions cozy up to your ears
to block out noise and distractions.
- Customizable Audio Advantage Enhanced game & chat presets give you the
audio advantage, plus the debut of Music and Movie presets. Get more presets
- Tune Your Headset For: Music + Movies + Games
- Presets aren’t just for games. Now you can tune your headset with presets
for watching movies and listening to music from services like Netflix, Pandora,
Hulu and more.
- Rechargeable Battery Built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 15 hours
of continuous play. You can even charge while playing.
- Dual-Stage Audio Processing For more powerful and customizable programmable
presets and accurate Dolby Surround Sound.
- Dynamic Chat Boost Chat volume automatically increases as the game volume
- Adjustable Surround Sound Angles Customize your audio experience by altering
the positioning of the surround sound.
- Sonic Lens + Sound Field Expander Focus on sound cues that are difficult to
hear like enemy footsteps by altering the sound field.
- Sonic Silencers Eliminate background noise from your mic and online chat for
- Wired Mobile Connectivity Even without Bluetooth, the XP510 can be used with
the included Mobile Device Cable.
- Turtle Beach Audio Advantage With more than 35 years of audio experience,
Turtle Beach delivers innovative technology to provide a competitive advantage
and the most realistic and immersive audio experience built into a high quality,
comfortable headset. Outstanding sound, features and quality. That’s why we
are #1 in Gaming Audio.
Package Contents Power Cable: Transmitter Power Cable Charging Cable: Headset
Charging Cable Guide: Quick Start Guide Sticker: Turtle Beach Sticker Console
Interface: Digital Optical Cable Chat Cable: XBOX 360 Talkback Cable Cable:
Mobile Device Cable Cable: Digital Optical Cable Cable: USB Data Cable Headset:
XP510 Headset with Removable Microphone Transmitter: Digital RF Wireless
Transmitter Manual: Presets Reference Booklet Adapter: XBA Bluetooth Chat
Adapter – See more at: http://www.turtlebeach.com/…ce-xp510/345#…
**This product is compatible with Xbox 360. Please see this link for details
regarding compatibility with the Xbox 360 E console. http://www.turtlebeach.com/…ry/830517528
Important Delivery Information
This product cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand.
Sorry! There are currently no Marketplace listings available for this product.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)