Release date NZ
September 26th, 2008
Box Dimensions (mm)
All-time sales rank
Buy this and earn 210 Banana Points
Developed by highly-acclaimed independent developer Insomniac Games, Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty finds Ratchet in a desperate search for Clank after the intense ending of Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. After an unfortunate turn of events, Ratchet washes up on the shores of a small village where he must overcome life-threatening challenges, encounter new alien races and even form an alliance with dreaded Captain Slag’s first mate, Rusty Pete. Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty is Insomniacs third title for PS3 following its hugely successful Resistance: Fall of Man and Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction.
- All new wrench mechanics: Push, pull, and manipulate objects
- Light/Dark gameplay: Illuminate dark areas and use your wits to survive.
- Pirate Puzzles: Mix brew, manipulate shadows and play tunes to find hidden booty! Travel to four exotic locations on Planet Merdegraw: Pirate Fleet, Hoolefar Island, Morrow Caverns and Darkwater Cove
- Fight a motley crew of pirate enemies including Skull Walkers, Hot Heads, Giant Vipers (Pythors) and Undead Robotic Pirates.
- Explore a small island town and interact with the townspeople to find vital clues to Captain Darkwater’s treasure.
- Up to four hours of epic Ratchet & Clank gameplay for both fans and newcomers to the franchise.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)