- 1.78 : 1
- Dolby Digital Surround 2.0
Classic Albums: Pink Floyd – The Making of ‘The Dark Side of the Moon’.
Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon is both a masterpiece and a phenomenon. It is an iconic album with an instantly recognisable sleeve and music that has stood the test of time in the 40 years since its release. It is also one of the bestselling albums in history.
There couldn't be a more appropriate album to include in Eagle Vision's Classic Album series. As usual the main programme includes interviews with all the members of the band – Roger Waters, Richard Wright, David Gilmour and Nick Mason, plus the engineer Alan Parsons, the designer the late Storm Thorgerson and other people involved in the recording and release of the album.
Eagle Vision's new SD Blu ray range presents upscaled standard definition original material with uncompressed stereo and DTS HD Master Audio surround sound for the best possible quality.
Over 40 minutes of bonus footage including:
- 1. ‘Brain Damage’ – complete solo acoustic performance by Roger Waters together with his thoughts on the song
- 2. ‘Money’ – Roger Waters and Alan Parsons discuss the song, intercut with David Gilmour playing guitar and Roger Waters playing bass
- 3. ‘Us And Them’ – Richard Wright talks about writing the song and plays solo piano, along with excerpts from the full album track
- 4. ‘Breathe’ – A complete solo acoustic performance by David Gilmour
- 5. ‘Time’ – Roger Waters discusses the track followed by an excerpt from the animated video used at Pink Floyd concerts and Roger Waters’ original demo recording
- 6.Gilmour’s Guitars – David Gilmour illustrates the guitar parts from three tracks on the album: ‘Breathe’, ‘The Great Gig In The Sky’ and ‘Us And Them’.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)