Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition includes:
- Custom Steelbook case
- Decal sheet featuring “Forza Motorsport 5”, “Xbox One”, and Audi window decals.
- 1,250 car tokens that will allow Limited Edition owners instant access to any car in the game.
- Limited Edition Car Pack – This five-car pack features
new cars that are already destined for legendary status. Each car in the
“Forza Motorsport 5” Limited Edition Car Pack will feature a Limited Edition
livery and will be tuned to the top of its respective class. The cars in the
“Forza Motorsport 5” Limited Edition Car Pack include:
- 2011 Audi RS 3 Sportback – More than a mere grocery-getter, the RS 3 Sportback is Audi’s latest experiment in marrying performance with practicality. The result is a 340-horsepower grin-generator that will paste your head to the back of the seat and not crack a single egg in the process.
- 2012 Aston Martin Vanquish – As comfortable on the track as it is on cozy country lanes, the Aston Martin Vanquish is equal parts refined style and snarling, road-taming grit.
- 2013 Ford M Shelby Mustang GT500 – While the GT500’s aggressive lines suggest raw power and straight-line speed to spare, the sound of that big 5.8-liter V8 simply screams, “Get out of the way!”
- 2013 McLaren P1 – The successor to McLaren’s legendary F1, the McLaren P1 is an automotive highlight reel: technological innovation, gorgeous contours, and pure, unapologetic performance. Epic, legendary, astounding – words tend to fail when describing this car’s limitless potential.
- 2013 SRT Viper GTS – The return of the Viper has been celebrated by automotive fans worldwide. With an 8.4-liter V10 that’s capable of pushing the GTS to a top speed north of 200 mph, the 2013 Viper GTS has once again firmly entrenched its spot near the top of the American Muscle hierarchy.
- VIP Membership – “Forza Motorsport 5” VIPs enjoy
exclusive benefits, including 2× player reward acceleration, access to
exclusive multiplayer events, an exclusive in-game player card badge, and
in-game gifts from the “Forza” community team.** VIPs will also have access
to the “Forza Motorsport 5” VIP Car Pack, featuring five amazing cars only
available to VIP members, including:
- 1965 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C — Marketed as “the fastest streetcar in the world,” the 427 S/C is the most desirable of all the Shelby Cobra variants. Out of the 100 that were planned only 53 were built. They are nothing less than a purpose-built race car converted at the last minute for street use.
- 1987 RUF CTR Yellowbird — Dubbed the “Yellowbird” by journalists during a test drive event, the 1987 RUF CTR Yellowbird earns its name thanks to the canary-like chirping of its twin turbo blow-off valve. Just 29 of these cherished classics were built.
- 1991 Mazda #55 787B – One of the most beloved race cars of all time, the 787B holds the distinction as being Japan’s only winner of a 24 Hours of Le Mans race. Featuring a brash green and orange livery and an unmistakable screaming Wankel rotary engine, the 787B continues to inspire more than 20 years after its debut.
- 2011 Ford F150 SVT Raptor — Say hello to your rear view mirror's worst nightmare. The Raptor is essentially a factory-built pre-runner race truck with suspension to match its under-the-hood muscle. Slide it, jump it, whatever you like — it just begs for more.
- 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport – Even among hypercars, the Veyron Super Sport stands alone. After all, this is the car that currently holds the Guinness record for “World’s Fastest Car” at speeds approaching 270 mph.
- Day One Car Pack – This three-car pack features amazing
cars from Lamborghini, Audi, and Ford; each with a Day One-themed livery and
custom tuning package created by the experts at Turn 10. The Day One Car Pack
includes the following cars:
- 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe – Stuffed stem to stern with modern tech and sporting a cylinder head borrowed from Lamborghini, the TT RS is the first TT model to carry Audi’s famed RS badge – a distinction that’s earned on the track from the moment you step on the gas.
- 2013 Ford Focus ST – Debuting with the same 250-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged EcoBoost engine from the much larger Ford Explorer SUV, the new Ford Focus ST packs a serious punch.
- 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570–4 Superleggera – Like great sculpture, the Superleggera’s chiseled form is carefully considered for maximum impact. That’s where the similarities end, however, because this work of art is best appreciated when it’s moving at top speed.
Forza Motorsport 5 is a cinematic automotive journey starring the world's greatest cars and tracks. Built from the ground up to take advantage of Xbox One and the vast power of the cloud, no game better delivers the wide-eyed thrill of racing.
- Never Race Alone – By learning how you and your friends drive, the power of the cloud delivers real human behavior. Drivatar technology creates an ever-evolving network of opponents who are always ready to race. Real tendencies, real mistakes, real victories.
- Unprecedented Visual Realism – A new graphics engine recreates thousands of physically-based materials at a level of precision never before possible; the play of light on a perfect coat of paint, the texture of handstitched leather and brushed metal, the history written onto scratched rotors and worn concrete. A world of speed, beauty and danger real enough to touch.
- Your Ultimate Car Fantasy – Own and race the cars of your dreams. From purpose-built race cars to classic sports cars to modern tuners, every car features a customized career true to its heritage.
- Fast and Fair Multiplayer – With Smart Match™ matchmaking and Xbox Live dedicated servers, experience epic, fast and competitive multiplayer perfectly suited to your skill and style.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)