ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ OC edition 8GB GDDR6 with powerful cooling for higher refresh rates and a super performance boost
- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- Wing-blade fan design incorporates drooped tips on each blade to reduce drag.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Dual BIOS switch lets you toggle between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles sans software.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- A reinforced frame prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- Aura Sync compatibility lets you customize and sync lighting effects with other compatible hardware.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips 2 hybrid-controlled fan headers for optimal system cooling.
The ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ is stacked with more CUDA cores than its predecessor and paired with a host of features for a truly top-tier gaming experience. Gargantuan power delivery provides the muscle to push overclocking boundaries, while cooling that's honed to perfection keeps the spotlight squarely on Turing™'s performance. And with an arsenal of utilities that allow you to customize and tweak this extreme hardware, everything AAA gaming has to offer is yours for the taking.
Wing-blade Fan Design
They're pretty fly
Our patented Wing-blade fan design adds drooped tips to each fan blade in order to reduce drag.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
*To activate 0dB mode, please engage Quiet (Q) bios mode by using the onboard switch.
Do you prioritize low core temps or low noise levels? Performance mode will let the fans spin up to keep the card running cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and top-end settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps. For even more customization and control, check out our GPU Tweak II software.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Super Alloy Power II
Premium power components
To deal with varying game and application workloads, the Turing™ architecture can change speeds in an instant, necessitating a power delivery circuit with the reserves to handle the onslaught when you dial up the clock. The ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ is armed with premium capacitors, DrMOS power stages, and alloy-core chokes capable of pushing performance to the max.
MaxContact is an industry-first technology that utilizes precision machining to create a heat spreader surface that makes up to 2X more contact with the GPU chip, resulting in improved thermal transfer.
A metal brace prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
Graphics Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™
Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
Video Memory: GDDR6 8GB
- OC Mode – GPU Boost Clock : 1710 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1500 MHz
- Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1680 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1470 MHz
CUDA Core: 2176
Memory Clock: 14000 MHz
Memory Interface: 256-bit
Resolution: Digital Max Resolution:7680×4320
- HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
- Display Port : Yes x 2 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
- HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
- USB Type-C Support:Yes x1
Maximum Display Support: 4
NVlink/ Crossfire Support: Yes
Recommended PSU: 550W
Power Connectors: 1 × 6-pin, 1 × 8-pin
- 1 x Quick Guide
- 1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- 11.8 " x 5.1 " x 1.9 " Inch
- 30.1 × 13.1 x4.9 Centimeter
Slot: 2.7 slot