DIGITUS Category 6A Class EA Patch Cords are manufactured and tested according to ISO/IEC 11801 and DIN EN 50173 CAT 6A Standard. They guarantee that the cable installation complies with the ISO & EN Channel specification and provide excellent performance in DIGITUS CAT 6A cabling.
Performance was tested up to 500 MHz, including performance characteristics such as near-end crosstalk (“NEXT”). The DIGITUS patch cables have been specially developed to meet all requirements in the various application areas in full.
Each cable is equipped with a moulded anti-kink sleeve with strain relief. In addition, the grommet has a locking lever protection, which prevents the hooking of the cable and the cancelling of the locking lever from the plug.
- 2× RJ45 connector (8P8C)
- Hoods with kink protection, strain relief and locking lever protection
- Length designation on the hoods
- Inner conductor: copper (Cu)
- Category: CAT 6A
- Shielding: S-FTP, pairs in metal foil and braided shielded
- Cable construction: 4 × 2 AWG 26/7, twisted pair
- Occupancy: 1: 1
- Coat: LSOH
- Packing: DIGITUS polybag
- Assortment: twisted pair patch cable