Compatible with Sony PS4! Check out the blog for more details!
The DashDrive HV620 external hard drive offers up to a 2TB of storage capacity, with a sleek and glossy housing that is as easy in the hand as it is on the eye. The latest specification USB 3.1 SuperSpeed interface provides the power and speed needed for conventional storage and backup applications.
A raised lip on the edge of the drive protects the surface from scratching when the drive is laid flat.
Sleek and Glossy
The sleek lines and reflective, smooth surface of the HV620 highlights its thin and elegant overall appearance. It is ideal for those who wish to maintain an aura of professionalism, or show off their technical savvy.
LED Indicator Shows Transfer Status
A bright blue LED lets you know when data is being read from or written to the HV620. This helps prevent disconnection during read/write operations.
The HV620’s USB 3.1 transmission interface enables transfer rates reach 90 megabytes per second in both read and write. Compared to USB 2.0, in file read/write or data backup, transmission time can significantly reduced up to 70%. Even for large files and data sets, complete backups can be completed more quickly and easier.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 115 × 78 × 15mm ( 4.5 × 3.1 × 0.6 in )
- Weight 2TB: 152g (5.4oz)
- Interface SuperSpeed USB 3.1 (backward compatible with USB 2.0)* Texture: Plastic
- Warranty: 3 years
- Opt. Voltage: USB DC 5V
- System requirements:
- Windows XP or later
- Mac: OS X 10.6 or later
- Linux: Kernel 2.6 or later
- USB 3.0 cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Opt. Temperature: 5°C (41°F) to 50°C (121°F)
- Note: Connecting via USB 2.0 requires plugging in to two USB ports for sufficient power delivery. A USB Y-cable will be needed.