Your PC will run cooler and quieter when you replace your CPU’s standard
heatsink with a Hydro Series H55.
Installation is straightforward: if you can get to the back of your
PC’s motherboard, you can install an H55. All you’ll need is a
The compact components and flexible tubing make Hydro Series H55 easy to
install even if you’re cramped for space. It allows you to improve your
CPU’s cooling efficiency even in most compact cases — as long as your case
has a 120mm fan mount near the CPU, H55 will probably fit.
- Hydro Series H55 comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or
- The modular design makes installation simpler, and it’s compatible with
Intel and AMD processors.
- The pump unit provides high-speed circulation without taking a lot of space.
This makes installation easier, and can help improve your
- The low-profile design reduces the airflow requirement, which helps make H55
quieter. The small size also allows for easier installation and improved
compatibility, and the black finish looks great.
- Intel LGA: 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011–3
- AMD: AM2, AM3, FM1