Thanks to Sony Music, we are excited to giveaway the chance to win a double pass to one of his New Zealand shows plus you and a friend will get to meet him before the show at his soundcheck! To be into win, just order your copy of Mitch James' album and you will automatically be entered into the draw. Note that if you pre-ordered your copy you are already in the draw.
We have 1× double pass plus meet and greet to each of the following shows:
- Wednesday 19th September San Fran Wellington (Age Restriction: R18)
- Friday 21st September The Foundry Christchurch (All Ages, anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an attending legal guardian)
- Saturday 22nd September Dunedin Town Hall, Dunedin (All Ages)
- Friday 28th September Powerstation, Auckland (R18 Downstairs, All Ages Upstairs)
Winners will be drawn for each show as follows and contacted via email:
• 17 September 2018 for the Wellington Performance
• 18 September 2018 for the Christchurch Performance
• 20 September 2018 for the Dunedin Performance and the Auckland Performance
Good luck!Check out his latest video for 21:
Terms and Conditions:
- Prize does not include transport or accomodation to the shows. Winners have to provide their own transport and accomodation.
- If a Winner is under 18 years of age, they must take their parent or legal guardian as their guest and must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian at all times whilst undertaking the prize.
- Attendance at the Wellington Performance, Christchurch Performance, Dunedin Performance or Auckland Performance is subject to each Winner’s compliance with the venue’s conditions of entry and any instructions and directions given.
- As a condition of collecting the Prize, each Winner consents to being filmed at the Wellington Performance, Christchurch Performance, Dunedin Performance or Auckland Performance. This footage may be used in any media including, but not limited to, being made available, at Promoter’s discretion, on Promoter and/or Mitch James’ official social media channels, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Vevo. Promoter may also photograph, video and/or film any other activities relating to each Winner’s acceptance or consumption of the Prize. Each Winner acknowledges that Promoter has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit without further permission from or payment to the Winner. Each Winner may be required by Promoter to provide further consents or sign releases in respect of their attendance at the Wellington Performance, Christchurch Performance, Dunedin Performance or Auckland Performance, including giving consent to be filmed.
- Note a representative from Sony Music will be at each venue to meet the winners.
From the Music Gorilla