Buy together and save
Buy together: $74.98 (save 1%)
57.14% of people buy What To Expect Before You're Expecting and What to Expect When You're Expecting (Aus & NZ Edition) ~ Paperback ~ Heidi E. Murkoff.
Expecting to Expect? Plan Ahead.
Everything you need to know before you’re expecting to help you prepare for the healthiest possible pregnancy and the healthiest possible baby. Filled with practical tips, empathetic advice, and savvy strategies all designed to help you get that baby of your dreams on board faster. How to get your bodies into tip-top baby-making shape. Which foods feed fertility. Which lifestyle habits to quit and which to cultivate. How to have sex for conception success (from timing to positions to logistics). And when to seek fertility help. There’s even a fertility planner to help you keep track of your conception adventure.
Answers to All Your Baby-Making Questions:
· How can I tell when I’m ovulating if my cycles aren’t regular?
· Should I be having sex every day? Every other day? Three times a day?
· I’ve heard certain sex positions can help you conceive - true?
· I’m overweight - does that affect my chances of getting pregnant?
· Can certain foods help you get pregnant?
· How long should we keep trying to conceive before we get some help?
About the Author:
Heidi Murkoff conceived the idea for What to Expect When You’re Expecting during her first pregnancy, when she found that most books only added to her worries. A whole bookshelf of What to Expect titles followed, aimed at helping parents
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
Hurry! 4 left in stock
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.