The world's top stars return, joined by some of the most exciting up-and-coming contenders. An all-star line-up of 19 players includes Nadal, Federer, Murray, Sharapova, Wozniacki and Williams.
Virtua Tennis 4 takes the series to a higher level of realism with the PlayStation Move, MotionPlus and Kinect compatibility, pushing the tennis genre forward yet again. Exciting new features such as a refreshing World Tour experience means every decision you make both on and off the court, will affect your path. You'll never experience the same career twice!
- Take on tennis heroes; Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Porto, Caroline Wozniacki and many more.
- New motion control functionality on Move, Kinect and Wii Motion+
- A totally new World Tour sees the VT career mode go ‘RPG’. Designed to encourage replay value and with an element of off-court fame, each decision affects a player's career path meaning no two careers will ever be the same.
- The new online centre will offer the world's first engaging online tennis experience. Designed using the popular Virtua Fighter 5 technology, the matchmaking system promises more competitive games, and online tournaments will seek to find the ultimate Virtua Tennis champion.
- A brand new on-court feature making for more dramatic matches. Build up your Match Momentum gauge over the course of a match and revel in your form as your player grows in confidence, allowing them to play shots mere mortals can only dream about.
- Breaking the mini-game mould to include new weather conditions and put a real focus on multiplayer action, the VT mini-games will give players a real alternative mode to compete in both multiplayer and online.
Review by IGN
“Virtua Tennis 4 is a fun tennis game, after you dig through all the fluff: Mini-games and a needlessly complex career mode. If you already got your fill of Virtua Tennis 3 then there isn't a lot of new stuff in here, which is a shame, but it's still a very solid arcade tennis title.” 7/10
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.