TurboCAD Pro is an advanced general purpose CAD product for design, drafting, detailing, and modeling. TurboCAD Pro appeals to numerous professionals and others interested in power mechanical and architectural design capabilities at an attractive and affordable price.
- TurboCAD Pro includes all the basic drawing and modification tools needed to draw nearly anything you can imagine. TurboCAD Pro's powerful tools for 2D or 3D design include 2D parametric constraints, 3D solid and surface modeling, robust photorealistic rendering ray tracing, lighting and materials, and extensive CAD and graphics file interoperability.
- TurboCAD Pro advances productivity with tools that allow for design, modification, presentation, and documentation in an integrated fashion. And because we know that most people use a number of tools or collaborate with others frequently, TurboCAD Pro is designed to provide excellent workflow to and from other applications.
- Open, insert, or embed up to 35 file formats and export up to 28, including .DWG, .DXF, .SKP (Google™ SketchUp™), .3DM (Rhinoceros®), .3DS (Autodesk® 3ds Max®), IGES, STEP, .OBJ, COLLADA (.DAE – export); vector formats including .EPS and .SVG; raster formats including .BMP, .GIF, .JPG, .PNG, .TIF, and more.
- TurboCAD Pro reads and writes .DWG and .DXF files from R14 through 2010 including AutoCAD® Architecture extensions. This broad range of support helps to maintain your intellectual property investment by supporting older files, models, and parts. It also makes it easy to access parts from vendors or posted on model exchange sites like the Google 3D Warehouse.
- TurboCAD Pro features are extensible by upgrading to the Platinum Edition as well as by adding any of a number of plug-ins. In addition, there is an SDK for those wishing to extend its functionality in a custom manner.
- Pentium® IV Processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with 512 MB RAM
- Windows Vista or Windows 7 with 1024 MB RAM
- 300 MB of free hard disk space
- Super VGA (1024 x768) display
- High Colour (16 bit) graphics support
- 4X DVD-ROM drive
- Your experience with TurboCAD will be greatly enhanced with a newer generation, higher speed CPU, 2–4 GB RAM, and larger display resolution and graphics support.
- A GPU-accelerated wireframe render mode (based on Redsdk technology from Redway3D®) requires a supported graphic processing unit (either a chip on the board, or on a video card). The latest video drivers are typically required. Newer boards with more power and VRAM generally provide greater performance. To determine if your video card or personal computer uses is likely compatible refer to your System Specifications, or contact the manufacturer of your video card and see if it uses one of the following video chipsets: NVIDIA chipsets; GeForce 8 Series; GeForce 9 Series; GeForce GTX Series; AMD ATI chipsets; R600 family; R700 family; INTEL chipsets; GMA 4000 family
- Windows Vista and Windows 7 Aero display mode causes interference with the Redsdk GPU-accelerated display mode. If you select this option TurboCAD will turn Aero mode off for that session. It affects only the transparency of the application window border.
Important Delivery Information
This product cannot be shipped outside of New Zealand.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.