Aston Martin, a renowned British sports car manufacturer founded in 1914, released their flagship DBS in the summer of 2007
The car's design features gorgeous, flowing curves and liberal use of carbon fiber while its front-midship 510hp 5,935cc V12 engine delivers power to the rear wheels via a 6-speed manual gearbox. This car is a scintillating blend of high-performance and hand-crafted luxury. It debuted on the silver screen in the 2006 film Casino Royale as James Bond’s favorite ride before it was officially unveiled in August 2007.
- This is a 1/24 scale plastic assembly kit model
- Length: 196mm, Width: 86mm, Height: 55mm
- The V12 engine has been accurately reproduced. The bonnet can be opened to showcase the engine compartment
- Rear suspension and sub-frame faithfully rendered
- Metal-plated parts such as wheels and front grille included
- Metal transfer depicts realistic mirror surfaces
- Photo-etched grilles for intakes enhance exterior realism
Requires Glue and Paint (Not Included)
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.