The sport of running is ever-changing, be it the shoes we wear or the goals we set, the training methods we use or the role models we emulate. But there is one constant: for more than 30 years, Runner's World magazine has been recognized worldwide as the most reliable and authoritative source of running knowledge. And for the past 7 years, "Runner's World Complete Book of Running" has been the classic book of choice for runners looking to run better, longer, and faster.
Inside, all the secrets of running are laid bare. Need to know the best ways to start a running program? You'll find it. Looking for tips on buying and preserving your running shoes? It's in there. From a complete look at running injuries to the benefits of sports drinks vs. water to the best way to increase your endurance and train for a marathon, look no further than" Runner's World Complete Book of Running,"
- A sure-fire plan for beginners to get "hooked" on running
- 15 surprising foods to boost your running performance
- Tips for triathletes to maximize your training efficiency
- 11 rules to run a great marathon
- A woman's encyclopedia of running
- How to incorporate speedwork into your training
- How to think like a champion
- How to taper your eating, and your training, before a race
Whether you are a beginner or veteran runner, here is the advice--both timeless and cutting-edge--guaranteed to maximize your performance and your running pleasure.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
You might also consider...
Hurry! 2 left in stock
In stock with supplier
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.