Release date NZ
November 30th, 2011
Buy this and earn 433 Banana Points
In the age when Zeus Almighty ruled over immortals and men, what begins as a truce between two cities quickly erupts into a massive war that will shake the very foundations of Olympus. Two great armies clash not over home and country, but for the love of a single woman. The fates of these civilizations now stand upon the razor's edge.
- Do battle as the Trojans or the Greeks. With two unique storylines, players will see the war from two perspectives.
- Clash with legions of soldiers on glorious battlegrounds that reach for miles
- An intense combat system lets players grapple with and throw opponents, pick up and attack with a variety shortrange and long-range weapons, charge with shields, and use evasive maneuvers.
- Online multiplayer co-op and competitive play for up to 4 players.
- Additional online features include voice chat, team and individual leaderboards, and more.
- Among the inspirations for the game is The Iliad, Homer's epic poem from the 9th century BC, however Warriors: Legends of Troy will include more mythological elements than the original source material. Players will annihilate hordes of soldiers, battle larger-than-life heroes and even confront mythical creatures sent by the gods.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.