SOULCALIBUR V is the latest entry in the premier weapons-based head-to-head fighting series and takes place 17 years after the events of SOULCALIBUR IV, continuing the epic story of warriors in search of the legendary Soul Swords in 17th century Europe.
The heroic battles transpire in a beautiful and fluid world with eye-popping graphics and visual appeal. SOULCALIBUR V tunes the battle, movement, and visual systems so players can pull off cool dynamic attacks with ease and battle with complete freedom.
- A new generation – Follow the story of Patroklos, son of Sophitia as the battle for the Soul Swords continues
- Multiple fighting styles – Choose from a roster of unique characters, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles and visual flare
- Dynamic battles – Blow away your competition using finely tuned battle mechanics
- Unlimited character customization – Create your personalized fighter with the most robust character creation tool in the SOULCALIBUR series
- Face off against the competition – Challenge the computer AI, compete against your friends or challenge fighters from around the world with the massive online features
“…Soulcalibur V is at its absolute best with friends, when it's testing your skill, reaction times and trash talking ability. The combat is still great and the graphics are still beautiful. Outside of that, it's a slight disappointment, as this is the weakest single player experience in the series yet.” 7.5/10 – IGN
“Several new faces and game mechanics make SoulCalibur V the most robust chapter in this 3D weapon-based fighting series…Fans looking to relive the experience of SoulCalibur's early entries may be irked by this game's new additions. But once the steep learning curve is surmounted, you will find a fresh-yet-familiar fighting system that's fun to explore.” 7.5/10 – Gamespot
“..Soul Calibur V enjoys its triumphs, most notably the strong online element, as well as its shortfalls, such as the flat story and relative dearth of extra content. In spite of its mostly positive gameplay tweaks, though, it's in no real danger of reinventing the wheel. That's OK with us. In this fifth installment, Soul Calibur is as easy to enjoy as it ever was, and it brings with it enough new stuff to more than justify its existence.” 87/100 Gametrailers
|Price||Condition||Seller Details||Buy Now|
+ $5.00 courier
Ships from Auckland
Marketplace items ship directly from the seller. Your payment will be made to Mighty Ape and you will be protected by the Mighty Ape Marketplace Safety Guarantee.
Discuss this product
(If you require assistance from Mighty Ape, please contact us.)
If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback.